Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pre – Game Developers Conference 2009

I’ve got the “day before ” jitters. I’m currently busy working on business cards, printing out resumes, and trying to get some portfolio stuff ready. I wasn’t expecting to demo older projects, but it can only help.

I’ve decided to make this page my point of contact by adding banner links to my resume and my LinkedIn profile. I did it this way because I put more time into this space anyway, and it needs way less maintenance.

I can’t wait to go back, my first GDC was back in 2006 when I was still a student and didn’t know anybody. That was also the year that Shadow of the Colossus and Guitar Hero swept the GDC awards.

Now I’ve got peeps all over, and can’t wait to reconnect with all of ya. And I can’t wait to see the winners in some pretty tight competition with the likes of Braid, Little Big Planet, MGS4, GTAIV, Patapon, God Of War: Chains of Olympus, Gears of War 2, Castle Crashers, Spore, Left 4 Dead, and so many more. I love this industry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Tio, saw that link on your bio and decided to give it a peek, We may not get to talk much or play much but don't think I forgot about you man. The more you succeed the more proud and anxious I get to start a career in gaming.
Keep up the great work :D